Webinars and Workshops - Q2 2021
Third Wave Systems is excited to continue this year with a look into our latest and greatest developments in machining modeling! The series in April will focus on how modeling will make a lasting impact on your machining processes. The web-based sessions will dive into detail on how to apply TWS technology using case studies and specific examples from the Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Orthopedic Implants, and Cutting Tool industries. The webinars will give users and customers a chance to learn more about the capabilities and improvements in the latest releases of AdvantEdge and Production Module.
THIRD WAVE SYSTEMS – WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS
The webinars and workshops are geared towards helping users understand machining modeling. Our initiative aims to help your team with:
- Avoid tool breakage problems
- Use simulations effectively
- Perform fewer tests
Educational Webinar Schedule – April 2021:
The educational webinars will highlight practical applications from Third Wave Systems’ customers and partners. In order to register, please select the webinars of your choice.
1. Scientific Approach for Tool Selection in High-Efficiency Machining toolpaths – April 7th – 10 AM CDT/5 PM CEST
2. Driving machining beyond (known) limitations with Makino Machine Tools – April 13th – 10 AM CDT/5 PM CEST
Workshops on a wide variety of topics will cater to Third Wave Systems’ new and current users/customers. The series of workshops will focus on how modeling technology is being used to make a lasting impact on your machining processes. The schedule for the workshop series is as follows:
Production Module Workshop – April 2021
1. Achieving on-time delivery while reducing production costs in Aerospace Engine applications – April 27th – 8 AM CDT/3 PM CEST
AdvantEdge Workshop – April 2021
1. AdvantEdge Workshop on Process Design – April 21st – 8 AM CDT/3 PM CEST