Interested in joining our team? We’re looking for smart, motivated people with these attributes:
- Driven – Self-motivated, Dive in, Can-do attitude, Take initiative, Step up, Seek responsibility, Do what it takes. Work hard, Committed
- Take Pride – Make an impact, Accountable, Deliver quality, Passion
- Solutions Oriented – Know your customer, Positive attitude, Listen, Anticipate, Curious & inquisitive, Want to improve things
- Critical Thinker – Creative, Thorough, Solve problems, Ask the right questions, See the big picture
- Collaborative – Win as a team, Approachable, Helpful, Competitive
If you share these values, and you have interest in any of the areas below, please visit our workable page:
Is the position you are looking for not part of the current openings below? We are always looking for driven and and motivated individuals to join the TWS team. Whether it be a position for developer, sales and applications engineer, intern or otherwise; we would like to hear from you. Send us a resume at email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer is required to contribute to maintain and improve the existing commercial software in quality, robustness, accuracy, and efficiency. The responsibilities include developing Physics-based machining models, CNC machining simulation, and optimization algorithms with the assigned scrum team and design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. The software development engineer will work on a fully agile team to help develop user stories, solidify product specifications, and estimating story points.