Interested in joining our team? We’re looking for smart, motivated people with these attributes:
- Driven – Self-motivated, Dive in, Can-do attitude, Take initiative, Step up, Seek responsibility, Do what it takes. Work hard, Committed
- Take Pride – Make an impact, Accountable, Deliver quality, Passion
- Solutions Oriented – Know your customer, Positive attitude, Listen, Anticipate, Curious & inquisitive, Want to improve things
- Critical Thinker – Creative, Thorough, Solve problems, Ask the right questions, See the big picture
- Collaborative – Win as a team, Approachable, Helpful, Competitive
If you share these values and are passionate about what we do, please check out the current openings below.
Is the position you are looking for not part of the current openings below? We are always looking for driven and and motivated individuals to join the TWS team. Whether it be a position for developer, sales and applications engineer, intern or otherwise; we would like to hear from you. Send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
The Applications Engineer position holds the primary responsibility of applying Third Wave System’s (TWS) solutions to metal cutting processes, working with customers, globally, to enable machining process and quality improvements, and delivering software systems support and training. This position will also work cross-functionally with internal Product Management, Development, and Product Quality teams to translate product needs, requests, and problems to internal requirements, provide technical assistance to the sales team, and provide feedback on product capabilities and new features. Additional career opportunities are nearly unlimited, as the company continues to grow rapidly.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to build, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services. The DevOps Engineer’s responsibilities include ownership of infrastructure related tasks and systems, automation of essential infrastructure processes across engineering , assisting with ad-hoc support, internal IT escalations/support/onboarding according to expertise, and ensuring timely resolution of issues and DevOps requests. The DevOps Engineer is a creative problem solver with advanced programming skills that can collaborate across teams to develop/maintain systems and infrastructure for CI/CD.
The Office Operations Coordinator position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office, executive calendar management, and sales and operations support. The Office Coordinator should be organized with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and requests.
Product Quality Engineer
The Product Quality Engineer is responsible to analyze testing results and provide technical information about software packages to product owners and team members. This position will devise more efficient testing techniques and ensure frequent, productive communication. These activities will result in an improved understanding of the process bottlenecks and software deficiencies, enhanced product quality, and increased customer satisfaction.
Research and Development Engineer
The R&D engineer is responsible for designing and executing machining tests to achieve research project and software validation objectives. The role also entails working cross-functionally with the product management, product development, and product quality teams to translate innovative ideas into software features and explore new ways to use or develop the software. Additional career opportunities are nearly unlimited, as the company continues to grow rapidly.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for growing Third Wave Systems (TWS) software sales within their assigned territory. They will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle, working with other TWS groups including Marketing, Applications Engineering, and Leadership as needed. This person will identify and qualify sales opportunities, build relationships with key executives, managers, and decision makers, and help customers identify how CAE tools can help improve their metal cutting processes. The Sales Engineer is responsible for achieving the company’s revenue goals for the assigned territory.
The Sales Engineer will follow the company’s sales process to qualify, build a strong business case and close sales. A key component of this is understanding the industries TWS sells to and knowledge of customer value drivers.
Click for more details
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plan to achieve sales targets
- Prospecting / Lead generation at new and existing accounts
- Execute sales process to secure license and training orders
- Maintain relationships with current customers and identify additional sales opportunities and opportunities to upgrade
- Deliver in-person and virtual informational sessions including product demonstrations
- Driving new product sales
- Collaborate with TWS Applications Engineers during software evaluation to ensure success and establish ROI metrics
- Accurately document plans, activities, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Represent TWS at industry trade shows and events
- Travel required (~50%)
Desired Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a suitable technical background in manufacturing; An MBA or minor in business is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably with complex technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance
- Basic knowledge or industrial experience with CAD/CAM technologies (NX, CATIA, VERICUT, etc.)
- Strong desire to uncover customer needs by asking questions and listening to understand problems
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across the organization
- Motivation and drive to make continuous improvements and the ability to thrive without significant direct supervision
- Background with manufacturing and machining processes is a plus
- Knowledge of metal cutting processes, familiarity with CNC programming, and understanding of finite element software is a plus
*Please apply for the position with your resume.
Software Development Engineer - Computational Mechanics Focus
The position of software engineer develops cutting-edge technologies to help customers solve the most challenging problems encountered in machining. This position will be focused on developing software solutions for machining problems using a variety of technologies including numerical methods, finite element formulations, mesh generation, three-dimensional geometry engines, mechanistic machining models, and constitutive modeling of materials.