Interested in joining our team? We’re looking for smart, motivated people with these attributes:
- Driven – Self-motivated, Dive in, Can-do attitude, Take initiative, Step up, Seek responsibility, Do what it takes. Work hard, Committed
- Take Pride – Make an impact, Accountable, Deliver quality, Passion
- Solutions Oriented – Know your customer, Positive attitude, Listen, Anticipate, Curious & inquisitive, Want to improve things
- Critical Thinker – Creative, Thorough, Solve problems, Ask the right questions, See the big picture
- Collaborative – Win as a team, Approachable, Helpful, Competitive
If you share these values, and you have interest in any of the areas below, please visit our workable page:
Is the position you are looking for not part of the current openings below? We are always looking for driven and and motivated individuals to join the TWS team. Whether it be a position for developer, sales and applications engineer, intern or otherwise; we would like to hear from you. Send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!
The Sales Engineer is responsible for growing Third Wave Systems (TWS) software sales within their assigned territory. They will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle, working with other TWS groups including Marketing, Applications Engineering, and Leadership as needed. This person will identify and qualify sales opportunities, build relationships with key executives, managers, and decision makers, and help customers identify how CAE tools can help improve their metal cutting processes. The Sales Engineer is responsible for achieving the company’s revenue goals for the assigned territory.
The Sales Engineer will follow the company’s sales process to qualify, build a strong business case and close sales. A key component of this is understanding the industries TWS sells to and knowledge of customer value drivers.
Click for more details
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plan to achieve sales targets
- Prospecting / Lead generation at new and existing accounts
- Execute sales process to secure license and training orders
- Maintain relationships with current customers and identify additional sales opportunities and opportunities to upgrade
- Deliver in-person and virtual informational sessions including product demonstrations
- Driving new product sales
- Collaborate with TWS Applications Engineers during software evaluation to ensure success and establish ROI metrics
- Accurately document plans, activities, and opportunities in Salesforce
- Represent TWS at industry trade shows and events
- Travel required (~50%)
Desired Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a suitable technical background in manufacturing; An MBA or minor in business is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably with complex technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance
- Basic knowledge or industrial experience with CAD/CAM technologies (NX, CATIA, VERICUT, etc.)
- Strong desire to uncover customer needs by asking questions and listening to understand problems
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across the organization
- Motivation and drive to make continuous improvements and the ability to thrive without significant direct supervision
- Background with manufacturing and machining processes is a plus
- Knowledge of metal cutting processes, familiarity with CNC programming, and understanding of finite element software is a plus
*Please apply for the position with your resume.
Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer is required to contribute to maintain and improve the existing commercial software in quality, robustness, accuracy, and efficiency. The responsibilities include developing Physics-based machining models, CNC machining simulation, and optimization algorithms with the assigned scrum team and design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. The software development engineer will work on a fully agile team to help develop user stories, solidify product specifications, and estimating story points.