East Hartford, Connecticut. (October 28, 2021) – The 2021 Third Wave Systems Regional Users Conference concluded in East Hartford after a successful session of presentations from our users and a guided tour of the Advanced Technology Center to witness the driving technologies at CCAT. Attendees were able to get the first look at what is coming in the next AdvantEdge and Production Module Release and share ideas for what they would like to see in future releases. The Third Wave Systems engineering team was also present to talk to attendees about their specific machining processes.
Next year, the conference heads to Detroit, Michigan, in May 2022! We will host the conference at The Inn at St. John’s followed by an interactive networking event! The whole Third Wave Systems team is excited to bring together the best minds in modeling technology.
We would like to thank all the speakers at the Users Conference. The presentations were the key to the success of the event.
- Mr. Derek Anti – Manufacturing Engineering Technical Specialist, Rolls Royce Defense
“Changing the Culture Through Innovation”
- Dr. Sekhar Rakurty – Sr. Research Engineer-Manager, The MK Morse Company
“Understanding the Effects of Targeted Cutting Fluid Application on Surface Residual Stresses using AdvantEdge”
- Mr. Nishant Saini – Product Manager, Third Wave Systems on behalf of GKN Aerospace
“Toolpath Analysis to Evaluate Different Strategies for Machine Tool Capabilities using Production Module”
- Mr. Stas Mylek – Partnership Program Manager, CNC Software
“Leading your production floor to the next-generation Titanium Machining Strategies”
- Dr. Jaydeep Karandikar – Staff Researcher, ORNL
“Physics-guided logistic classification for tool life modeling and process parameter optimization in
- Mr. Nishant Saini – Product Manager, Third Wave Systems
“Delivering Customer Value”
- Mr. Jeff Tessier – Chief Engineer, TavaTek & Mr. Henry Babiec – Senior Manufacturing Applications Engineer, CCAT
“Next-generation engine machining technologies – producing aerospace engine components at automotive volumes”