Ensure your team is ready - The time is NOW!
Third Wave Systems is excited to start the new year with a look into our latest and greatest developments in machining modeling! The series will focus on how modeling will make a lasting impact on your machining processes. The web-based sessions will dive into detail on how to apply TWS technology using case studies and specific examples from the Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Orthopedic Implants, and Cutting Tool industries. The webinars will give users and customers a chance to learn more about the capabilities and improvements in the latest releases of AdvantEdge and Production Module.
THIRD WAVE SYSTEMS – WEBINARS & WORKSHOPS
The webinars and workshops are geared towards helping users understand machining modeling. Our initiative aims to help your team with:
- Avoid tool breakage problems
- Use simulations effectively
- Perform fewer tests
What’s New Webinar Schedule:
These webinars will focus on the new capabilities and improvements like faster simulation time in AdvantEdge and 4X greater computational speed in Production Module. In order to register, please select the webinars of your choice.
1. What’s New in AdvantEdge v7.7 – January 14th – 10 AM CST/5 PM CET
2. Neuheiten in AdvantEdge v7.7 (German) – January 19th – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
1. Durchschnittlich 24 % geringere Berechnungszeit
2. Erneute Nutzung bereits vernetzter Werkzeuge
3. Zugriff auf ausgewählte 3D-Werkzeuggeometrien von Sandvik
4. Verbesserte Benutzeroberfläche im Bereich der Eigenspannungsanalyse
3. What’s New in AdvantEdge v7.7 – January 21st – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
4. What’s New in Production Module v8.4 – January 27th – 10 AM CST/5 PM CET
5. What’s New in Production Module v8.4 – February 3rd – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
Educational Webinar Schedule:
The educational webinars will highlight practical applications from Third Wave Systems’ customers and partners. In order to register, please select the webinars of your choice.
1. Scientific Approach for Tool Selection in High-Efficiency Machining toolpaths – February 16th – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
2. Modeling Complex Machining Processes Through User-Defined Kinematics – February 17th – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
3. Ist es möglich, einen Werkzeugweg für die HPC-Bearbeitung zu optimieren? (German) – February 25th – 7 AM CST/2 PM CET
4. Machining Modeling to Address Production Capacity Shortfall in Orthopedic Implants Manufacturing – March 9th – 10 AM CST/5 PM CET
5. Making Custom Material Models In AdvantEdge – March 17rd – 8 AM CDT/2 PM CET
6. Simulation komplexer Zerspanprozesse mit User-Defined Kinematics von AdvantEdge (German) – March 25th – 7 AM CDT/1 PM CET
Workshops on a wide variety of topics will cater to Third Wave Systems’ new and current users/customers. The series of workshops will focus on how modeling technology is being used to make a lasting impact on your machining processes. The schedule for the workshop series is as follows:
Production Module Workshops
1. Production Module Workshop on Aerospace and Defense Applications – January 26th – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
2. Production Module Workshop for CAM Integration – February 23rd – 10 AM CST/5 PM CET
3. Production Module Workshop on Automotive Applications – March 23rd – 8 AM CDT/3 PM CET
1. AdvantEdge Workshop on Process Design – February 4th – 8 AM CST/3 PM CET
2. AdvantEdge Workshop on Cutting Tool Design – March 3rd – 10 AM CST/5 PM CET
We will be continuously updating the list of events in the series. If you are interested in this type of workshop/webinar or there are any specific topics you are interested in recommending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.